While I have this plan I don’t actually live by it all the time. I usually stick to the calorie limits but I tend to mix it up. This is just an idea of what my day to day eating habits are like (when I’m not b/ping).
- 50g 0% fat Greek yoghurt
- 25g Alpen muesli
- 3g pure honey
- butternut squash soup (150 calories)
- country vegetable soup (90 calories)
- orzo pasta and roasted tomato salad (220 calories)
- No “bad” foods allowed, with the exception of “fat day.”
- Only one fat day per week.
- If the option for a fat day is taken, a day of fasting must be carried out as penance, preferably a Sunday.
- No liquid calories
- Consumption of alcohol qualifies as a fat day.
- When dining out, the only options are salads or meal for which the estimated calorie content is stated. This figure must not exceed the daily limit - excluding on fat days.
- With regards to purging, if a fat day is successfully purged, a fast day is no longer necessary. Instead eat half calories.
NOTE: A list of “bad” foods can be found here